Agency [where] published the points  agreed between Maliki and the Kurdistan and the former to be discussed in his favor
Monday, September 12 / September 2011 18:29
[Baghdad - where]
Go this week, a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government led by Prime Barham Saleh to Baghdad to discuss the contentious issues and the application of what has been agreed between Maliki and the Kurdistan Alliance in the formation of the government.
And published agency [where] the points  that have been agreed upon is.
1. Abide by the constitution and all its clauses and without selective protection of the federal democratic system.
2. Formation of a government of national partnership represents the basic components of Iraq.
3. The principle of partnership and participation in the resolution and, through:
The formation of a National Security Council through legislation is approved in conjunction with the formation of the government.
To adopt rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers of the Council and proven reference resolution, and mass distribution of administrative and financial powers between the Prime Minister and his deputies.
C into account the principle of consensus.
4. The formation of the Federal Council during the first calendar year of the work of the House of Representatives has formed and when the President and Vice-right of veto.
5. Amending the election law so as to achieve fair representation of the Iraqis.
6. A population census on time.
7. Bhiklaat reconsider the armed forces and internal security forces and establishing the principle of balance and its implementation.
8. Application of the principle of balance in all state institutions, ministries, autonomous bodies etc. ...
9. The application of Article 140 of the Constitution and provide the budget required for implementation during the timeframe not to exceed two years.
10. Approval of the draft Water Resources Act during the first calendar year of the work of the House of Representatives [as the latest draft agreed].
11. Approval of the draft law of oil and gas during the first calendar year of the work of the House of Representatives [as the latest draft agreed].
12. Financing and equipping and arming the guards of the region [the Peshmerga as part of the system of national defense of Iraq.
13. Support the candidate of a coalition of Kurdish blocs for the presidency.
14. Compensation of victims of former regime members, including victims of the Anfal and chemical warfare in Halabja and other areas quickly and just compensation.
15. Kurdish representation in the key ministries and the Council of Ministers and the independent bodies and all state institutions in a fair and according to the National Merit.
16. To be part of Kurdistan the right to decide candidates for the key ministries and other ministries relevant region of Kurdistan.
17. That the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers nominated by a coalition of Kurdish blocs.
18. Is the coalition government resigned, if the withdrawal of the Party of Kurdistan because of the clear constitutional violation or failure to implement agreed programs.
19. Committed bloc of Prime Minister in Parliament and the Council of Ministers to support the above-mentioned projects. "Completed